Guides and Diaries of all things Audio, MIDI and Electronics

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Parts Update

Last few days have seen some exciting deliveries.

and some very good customer service, and some bad

My faders arrived from farnell.com.au in very good time and a very professional packaging, no spare on bubblewrap, which is GREAT makes sure my parts are secure and i have something else to play with.
I ended up ordering breakout boards for the PS2 joysticks, to make my soldering life easier and so i could mount them nicely, while i was on their site i ordered a WII chuk adapter/breakout for my future ardrino projects, and also got a rotary encoder to experiment making a jog-wheel for the Livid brain. all these bits came from littlebirdelectronics.com.au. little bird has fantastic customer service, answered all my question promptly, even on weekends! and gave a handwritten thankyou note to me. just great!

although, im still waiting on my rotary pots and switches from futurelec.com.au which were ordered on the same day as the other parts, i have also waited a week for a quote on my arduino monome shield.... :(


No comments:

Post a Comment